Is it just me, or did the last two weeks go by in a blur?
Between traveling back and forth to my daughter’s, having her here for a few days along with my grandpuppy and starting the 50,000 word writing challenge, I feel like the last couple of weeks passed in a matter of hours. Is it just me, or is the world speeding up yet again?
Although tasks are getting done, I’m not always clear on how it’s happening. I seem to move through the days, going from one thing to another without any real thought or plan, yet things are getting done.
Chores and gym visits are happening on a regular basis. My kitchen has recovered from my daughter’s latest baking frenzy. Dylan still spends a good part of the day on my desk, joined by Toby or Munchkin and sometimes one of the boys. There’s coffee in my pot, groceries in my fridge and cabinets and a box waiting for the last couple of things to send off to my son-in-law.
I could go on and on about what hasn’t happened, but frankly, it’s not only boring but doesn’t really matter in the overall scheme of things. The holidays will be different this year, for a lot of reasons, but this has been a year of change, so it is inevitable that the holidays would be affected as well.
For now, I continue to meet my writing challenge goals, keep my household going and keep myself open to income opportunities. Having faith and feeling grateful are the building blocks which make everything fall into place. So my faith in myself and the Universe is strong, and I am grateful for every little thing!
My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for the changes which have made this year very interesting.
2. I am grateful that I am still ahead of the curve as far as my latest writing challenge.
3. I am grateful for the faith that keeps me moving forward, firm in my belief that the wheels are continuing their forward motion.
4. I am grateful for a quiet day at home, absorbing, relaxing, accepting, and acknowledging…in complete joy.
5. I am grateful for abundance: love, inspiration, motivation, laughter, joy, friendship, family, paying forward, great kids (both blood and adopted), harmony, peace, health and harmony.
And now for some shameless self-promotion:
I’d love it if you’d visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SheriLevensteinConawayAuthor?ref=aymt_homepage_panel. I’ve created this page as a means of positive affirmation and would be very grateful if you’d “like” it or leave a comment! Thank you!