I didn’t want to go two days in a row without writing something or you might think I’d fallen off the planet.
The truth is, I did a lot of writing this week and expended a ton of energy yesterday while still trying to get my body to heal from the double ear infection I managed to give myself right after I got over the flu. My theory is that the rest of the year is going to go at a rocket’s pace, so I need to get all of my getting sick out of the way now, before I don’t have time for it!
Needless to say, the mopping I’d hoped to do today didn’t get done. Instead, I spent a good part of the day just lazing around with the cats, including a 2 1/2 hour meditation/nap with Munchkin snuggled on my lap. In fact, she was rather displeased when I ended the nap before she was ready!
But I’m well on the way to being healthy again, and finally managed to get the ear wax removal stuff to actually do some good. Did you know that if your ear is all swollen and infected, you can’t get the wax out very easily? The good news is, it worked this time and suddenly, I can hear clearly again! Lesson learned, too! Keep lots of mullen and garlic in the house for itchy ears and keep fingernails out!!!
I trust I’ll return to my usual prolifically verbose self in the next couple of days. Or maybe Mercury’s retrograde action has put a temporary halt to my usual flow? Only time will tell!
My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful that I can hear again!
2. I am grateful for a long, lazy day of napping with the cats to get me back on the road to being healthy.
3. I am grateful for a fully vacuumed house. I’ll be even more grateful when mopping follows vacuuming, but for now, unless a cleaning fairy falls from the sky tonight, I’ll take what I can get!
4. I am grateful for my friends.
5. I am grateful for my wonderful, abundant life.
Love and light