Driving to work today, I noticed that people were being extremely considerate and I thought to myself: “Peoples’ kindness today is making me feel all warm and sunshiny! But wait! Am I feeling all warm and sunshiny because of their kindness and consideration, or is my warm and sunshiny feeling causing them to be kind and considerate? Oh, well. No matter! Either way, it’s all good!”
It really is true that attitude affects so much more than we realize. We never know how much our energy is impacting everything around us!
And speaking of energy, my daughter is learning, first hand, that when you set an intention with passion, the path opens up before you in ways you couldn’t have even imagined! She decided that she really did want to open a bakery or cafe, and started looking into what she needed to do. Suddenly, help started coming out of the woodwork! As more help and suggestions come her way, she gets even more excited, and things move even more quickly! On the one hand, I’m sad that she’s leaving her passion towards Marine Biology behind, but excited that she’s found something that makes her incredibly happy. It just goes to show that the path to our true passion is hardly a straight one, but is, typically, filled with many twists, turns and switchbacks along the way.
Not that the science isn’t helping her because she is doing a lot of experimenting to see what works best for her gluten free treats, and has expanded to dairy free and will ultimately address a whole range of allergen free goodies for those of us who are sensitive to one thing or another. She’s found her niche and she’s truly working it! I’m very proud of her!!
But I left this for too late and I need to be up early so I can eat a healthy breakfast and get ready for a long day of class followed by a wonderful night of dancing!
My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful that my daughter is seeing the Laws of Attraction working for her.
2. I am grateful that I completed my homework on time.
3. I am grateful for the energy I am feeling, despite the fact that it’s after 1 AM and I’m still bouncing off the walls.
4. I am grateful for an overflowed toilet that ended up making me clean part of the floor in my entry. (More yet to do, as I picked up rather a lot of dirt in the process of mopping up the water!)
5. I am grateful for my high energy, despite the fact that it means less sleep!
Love and light.