Last night during our monthly A.R.T. con call, we were reminded to seal our fields several times a day. My response was that my field was always sealed as I had kept it that way for years! However, as I attempt to keep my mind open to new ideas, I tried an experiment tonight while out dancing. Every time I felt my energy weakening, I’d consciously re-seal my field.
Imagine my surprise when, every single time I re-sealed my field, my energy level came back up! I guess the shielding I’ve been doing for so long only goes so far and needs an extra boost, especially now that I’m spending so much time playing with all of that lovely energy! So this is me, sealing my field, several times a day as I was told! I will keep taking my egg-shaped auric field and surrounding it with a broad, white layer with golden sparkles moving along its surface. That is how I see the seal around my energy field.
Meanwhile, at my chiropractor’s office, I went in feeling all out of whack only to be told that I was a lot easier to work on today, and not nearly as stiff as he was used to finding me. Another gold star for energy work!!!
But the very best part of the day was the birthday party for my daughter, Heather. She once again wowed everyone with her amazing cake, not only the flavor but the decorations! Her claim that everything on the cake was edible was not an idle one.
From the peppermint bark dinosaurs and barn to the pumpkins in the pumpkin patch and the green grass they sat on, it was all beautiful and delicious. Of course, the only kind of cake you should put a pumpkin patch on is a pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese filling. Once again, my amazing daughter outdid herself with her latest baking project!
All in all it was an amazing night for dancing, celebrating and even discussing theology! You just never know what you’ll get when you bring a bunch of dancers together!
My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for the past 26 years with my daughter, Heather, and look forward to many, many more!
2. I am grateful for wonderful friends with whom we share are joyful times.
3. I am grateful for new people who are coming into my life at this time, and who will continue bringing something new and exciting with them as they join my circle.
4. I am grateful for medical science which was finally able to figure out what has been making a dear friend miserable for so long. I look forward to the day when she is, again, pain and discomfort free!
5. I am grateful that I am able to wear myself out, write a little bit, then sleep the sleep of the innocent surrounded by my cats.
Love and light.,