Sorry for the lack of posts, but between preparing to exit the world of full time employment and preparations for Thanksgiving, I’m just not in a creative place, word wise. I promise I’ll be back up to speed in a couple of days, once I’ve finished digesting my turkey and fixin’s!
My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for family traditions which endure no matter what.
2. I am grateful for all of the positive energy I am enjoying.
3. I am grateful for the energy bursts I feel every time I seal my field.
4. I am grateful for all of the love that is flowing throughout the world lately.
5. I am grateful that I can help those who are less fortunate than I, and that I will continue to be able to support causes like cat rescue and food for the needy.
Love and light.