I find myself at a loss for words tonight. It has been an interesting and eventful day, but I find that I need timne to process it all. I did, however, want to hold to my routine of sharinbg five gratitudes.
1. I am grateful for challenges which teach us to appreciate, even when it seems like we deserve to stomp our feet and rant and rave. It is the appreciation and acceptance of some of the thinbgs which just occur in our lives through normal wear and tear which truly test our ability to remain grateful.
2. I am grateful that my water heater lasted two years past the warranty.
3. I am grateful that the person who has been watching my cats all week knew how to turn off the water to the water heater.
4. I am grateful for opportunities to hold my tongue rather than exacerbate a situation which, within a few days will show itself to be unimportant, but would have blown up into something more serious had I allowed the conversation to escalate.
5. I am grateful for the abundance in my life which allows me to weather the storms which, in reality are mere tempests in tea pots.
Love and light