Well, after a couple of insanely crazy weeks (is that redundant?), I have come to the end of my four weeks’ notice and am, for all intents and purposes, a free woman! I have no more requirements to show up at a regular time at a regular place, but, instead, will need to generate some business to sustain me physically, and write my little butt off to sustain me spiritually! I think it’s a fair trade!
It was a little sad to walk away from a job I’ve held for almost 6 years, but knowing deep in the depth of the soul that, not only is it the right thing to do, it is really the ONLY thing for me to do!
I know I’ll have some work in the coming months, though, how much is yet to be seen. But I have no fear that I will have enough work to accomplish all of the lofty goals I’ve set for myself while allowing me ample time to ply the trade of my passion.
There are so many things I want to accomplish in the next 3 weeks or so. I will surely need to make lists in order to keep myself on track.
But, after my class this weekend, the first order of business will be to organize my space. To that end, I ordered a new desk chair to replace the one I’m currently using which is rapidly losing parts of itself, never to be joined together again!
I did catch up on my homework, though, admittedly, it wasn’t one of my better jobs. The reading was interesting, despite the fact that it put me to sleep at a disgustingly early hour the other night, and the questions weren’t too bad. I just wasn’t able to do everything I needed to for the class over the last 3 weeks. I just had too much going on!
While things are a bit calmer, I don’t really expect them to slow down much.
For now, I’m going to take a few deep breaths, take care of myself in ways I have missed through the craziness, and get into a new routine which involves healthy eating, adequate exercise, sunshine, and extended bouts of writing I will also spend a lot of time just snuggling with my cats and organizing my space so it helps my soul to breathe!
My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for all of the opportunities that are lining up, waiting for me to pick them.
2. I am grateful for having been able to leave on a positive note, leaving doors open.
3. I am grateful for time to spend with my cats, even while I’m working and doing things which will take me places I’ve always wanted to go.
4. I am grateful for the abundance in my life on far too many levels to mention!
5. I am grateful for the encouragement and sometimes even ass kicking I’m getting from those who love me, in spite of my many faults! (or maybe even, because of them?)
Love and light.