Tomorrow, tomorrow, I’ll love ya tomorrow. It’s only a day away!
And also a day away is my last day of work! After tomorrow, I’ll consult, I’ll freelance, but best of all, I’ll write!!! A portion of every day will be dedicated to following my passion, perfecting my craft, and best of all, getting something ready for publication!
The die has been set, the wheels put in motion! I’ll be doing what I love and loving what I’m doing. I’ve already proven to myself that I can get the imagination flowing if I just stop trying so hard and allow it to come..
Funny how allowing transmutes to other parts of our lives. Sure, I’m allowing the good things to come to me…allowing abundance. But I never even considered allowing creativity! What was I thinking???
Creativity is the most wonderful thing of all to allow! It feeds the soul! It nourishes the deepest darkest part of me!
OK, so I’ve neglected the homework for my class and am going to have to scramble to get it done in time. I’ve failed to get the practice in I needed, but with a shorter span between classes, and a holiday week in between, added to my last week of work! Well, I’m not going to get myself in a dither. I know I’ll get everything done that I need to, though the quality this time may suffer a bit. I’ll make up for it in the months to come! I’ve freed myself up (or so I’d like to believe) to give my all to the things which are most important.
I’ll pursue those things with all of the passion of my being and the results will reflect that passion.
Whether I heal with my words or with my other tools, it will all be coming from my heart and be unencumbered by having to follow a life which depends on a clock!
I feel so free and so passionate and so…light!
My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful that my leap of faith is proving to be such an amazing decision.
2. I am grateful for the abundance which is in my life and which is attracting more to me. I feel filled with love and joy and passion and creativity.
3. I am grateful for all of the people who have supported and applauded my decision.
4. I am grateful for all of the time to spend with my kitties for company while I follow my passion.
5. I am grateful for nights of pure, sweet sleep.
Love and light.