Though I had some blog ideas earlier tonight, my brain has shut down now, so I’m afraid all I can leave you with is gratitudes.
1. I am grateful for a fun night with friends and family at a new dance place that even played a bunch of line dances I knew!
2. I am grateful to my son-in-law for the wonderful tour of the ship he serves on. I have a new appreciation for the pilots who land their planes on aircraft carriers. They must be both amazing pilots and utterly fearless!
3. I am grateful for reconnecting with an old friend, and sharing laughs over much of the same silly stuff we used to.
4. I am grateful for the time I’m spending with my kids before my son-in-law is gone for the better part of the next year.
5. I am grateful for abundance: love, joy, happiness, harmony, peace, health and prosperity