I managed to get most of my homework done today, and made up for last night’s laziness by fixing my meals for the rest of the week. I finally beat that procrastination bug! I’m still not quite sure what had me lacking motivation, but now that it’s behind me, I’m not going to worry about it. Better to let such things go as, if I dwell on them, they might come back to bite me again! (Yowch!)
My granddaughter celebrates her fourth birthday today! One more year until kindergarten! Happy birthday to Sera!
I did so much writing for my class today that my brain is struggling to find anything more to impart to the world of blogginess. I’m all filled up with auras and Universal Energy Fields and Human Energy Fields and morphogenetic fields (man, there are sure a lot of fields to remember!). Add to that all of the different names people have given a fluid that can, supposedly, be charged. Orgone, odic…and more I don’t remember right now. Then there are the various stages of chakra development from birth to adulthood. At this point, my brain is spinning so fast, my chakras look like they’re going backwards in comparison!
I still need to make a chart of the chakras including color, gland, body governance and a bunch of other stuff, but I think I’ll start that little project with a clearer head!
One thing I’ve noticed, especially on days when I’m practicing energy work, I’m going to bed a lot earlier than I used to. Some nights, I’ve even hit my exhaustion point around 10:00 which is really early for me considering I’ve typically hit the sheets closer to 1 AM most nights. Even tonight, I started my chores earlier and will finish this post in the next few minutes so I’ll be in bed shortly after midnight. I just don’t seem to be able to function on six hours a night like I used to! This strikes me as especially odd since I had heard that you require less sleep as you age! Clearly, it depends on what else you’re doing with your life!
Not that I get any complaints from the furry contingent! Having my warm body available for longer snuggle sessions suits them just fine! That doesn’t mean they don’t start bugging me to go to bed before I’m ready. It just means that they don’t have to nag for as long these days!
As I’m fading and have no real words of wisdom to impart tonight, I’ll just post my gratitudes and call it a night!
1. I am grateful for changes occurring in my life as they ward off boredom and keep me from getting into a rut.
2. I am grateful that I was able to find enough containers to make my meals for the next four days. I’ve come to appreciate the nights when I don’t need to spend too much time in the kitchen.
3. I am grateful for my aching back as it means I accomplished a lot today.
4. I am grateful for my need for more sleep as I’m waking up more refreshed now.
5. I am grateful for my job as it allows me to do a lot of things I really want to do, and keep moving along the path towards my true purpose.
Love and light.